Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andreo

andreo

EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE   EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:46 am

ALLRIGHT

first draft league is here.

what? it's basically the same as a pickup only here the vets are OBLIGED to pick you. So show some good actions in the coming games and they might pick you!

where? http://www.extreme-games.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23036&start=120
register to the eg-forum and sign up in this thread.

why? Wanna get schooled from the best? this is where you'll most likely get what you need. And they're good preps if you want to start a squad in the future or make a name for yourself.

I'd like everyone to participate, but if you sign up.. be there! it'll be worthwhile. The more ppl that help out the better.

Have fun and maybe i'll see you there Wink

pce
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE   EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 am

awesome stuff andreo rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.gohome.com
Kill-O-Zap

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE   EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:09 am

signed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE   EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXTREME GAMES BASE DUEL DRAFT LEAGUE
Page 1 of 1