Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmartPunk

SmartPunk

READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 pm

I like spaghetti.... that is all.

Thank you for reading.

OK, seriously... we should totally be more active on the forum! Jeeeeesh. The only time we have activity on here is when there is a squadmatch. Being active is cool, and you are not cool unless you post on this forum.

Tell us about yourself, tell us about what you like/dislike, your favorite food, favorite music, post up some pictures of radom crap ...hell, just say something on this forum more than once a week!

With that said, I would like to also mention how much I love chips and salsa. It's the bomb and every household should carry it.

Thank you, you're all amazing.

Sincerely,

SmartPunk

P.S. - don't eat yellow snow.
Back to top Go down
SmartPunk

SmartPunk

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:16 pm

No reply within 1 day? and it's been read 8 times! C'MON! I want all your addresses, I'm gunna fly to each of your houses and spank all of you.
Back to top Go down
Annoy

Annoy

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm

i hope not...
somehow i missed this post
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:14 am

somehow i forgot my password for a short period of time then i remeber it again im back on to rock your asses Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.gohome.com
Annoy

Annoy

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 am

Quote :
I want all your addresses, I'm gunna fly to each of your houses and spank all of you.
Quote :
rock your asses

I kind of feel uncomfortable now.
Back to top Go down
Synthesist

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Spaghetti is awesome with garlic bread and big f'ing meatballs !

Hopefully this squad will wake up... and eat more spaghetti ! rofl

Napkin anyone ?
Back to top Go down
Annoy

Annoy

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:45 pm

I'd like a napkin. pig
Back to top Go down
SmartPunk

SmartPunk

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

Big meatballs FTW.
Back to top Go down
Annoy

Annoy

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*   READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ ME!!! *VERY IMPORTANT*
Page 1 of 1