Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate to leave you guys short but

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wbh

I hate to leave you guys short but Empty
PostSubject: I hate to leave you guys short but   I hate to leave you guys short but I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 pm

well I'll make this nice and short, school started, I have a internship and swim team, not much free time. See you guys thanksgiving break or possibly even winter break, gl for egfl; sorry but I gotta go inactive.

things to say:
<3 juls
hi eel
keep on improving change
avenger stfu
oh shit its MEAdow
where the fuck are you mini(much love all the same though)

later dudes
-wbh
Back to top Go down
bought

PostSubject: Re: I hate to leave you guys short but   I hate to leave you guys short but I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WBH Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

wow never imagined you were in a swim team Shocked but anyways .. good luck with it
have fun with school and swim team

GOODBYE WBH

P.S im meadow king
Back to top Go down
andreo

andreo

PostSubject: Re: I hate to leave you guys short but   I hate to leave you guys short but I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 am

Swim team? nice I did some competition swimming myself for about 8 years. Don't know if you're on a good level but if you are then it takes sacrifice.

Much respect and luck man. Cu when you get back Smile
Back to top Go down
minister

minister

PostSubject: Re: I hate to leave you guys short but   I hate to leave you guys short but I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm

mini's here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate to leave you guys short but   I hate to leave you guys short but I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate to leave you guys short but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VicouS Forum :: PuBliC-
Jump to: