Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Viciously

Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P Empty
PostSubject: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Viciously wrote:
We got a recruit squad going on, so far it is really active and we would like all Vicious members to help with it. Our recruits are often new to the <real> flagging scene and need typos and directions to complete their tasks in order to become better & get promoted to Vicious.

If you want to be on Council of Jr Vicious or a Captain or a Trainer please ask:
Juls,Time,Mini,Visciously,Kn1,Allizom or Rise of Brutality

Lots of theses players dont even know how to set a banner or to have more then 1 chat or a flag game goes. but also lots of them know alot and will probably get promoted really fast to the main squad. Therefore we need you, Vicious members, to keep your eyes and ears open and look at who needs what training and who should get promoted eventually.

The roster so far goes like this

Owner:
Visciously (Juls,Mini)

Council:
kn1

Captains:
Allizom
Rise Of Brutality

Trainers:
open
open
open
open
open

Roster (24):
CircuitSix
Mertchel
mass minority (was in godoflags)
alarmclok
American Eagle~
FunnyLittleChinese
Silverspell
Chyme
Sunny_B
BloodLinez
Scarfase (was in EG Academy and EG Flaggers)
DuckFromOuterSpace (was in Rushing!)
namresal (alias NUKE_somethings...was on Atomic)
i run this (alias: Pest-)
StarShadow
sause
Nicolaz (from Andalousia,Spain so has a lil of trouble with English)
dazzleme
loco 13 (12 years old LOL)
stor((m))
StevoSupremo (loves BD alot)
shezdawg
2krome9s
Mad_Mixture (brother irl of kn1)

I kicked the inactives (last seen 10 days ago) (Risk*,Pure*,GreatXpert,etc there were 2-3 more)

So that the recruit squad so far PLEASE Vicious members apply/ask to become Trainers,Captains,Councils,Co-owners on Jr Vicious has more experience flaggers in charge there will be BETTER will be the result of the squad

Cya in game guys please try to be more active on forum Smile (Recruits & members that is)
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 am

ty ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.gohome.com
Allizom

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Can we get some times for squad practices? Also a baserace best time thread seems, in the past, to be a relatively good way of helping to promote improvement in control and speed by providing positive reinforcement so maybe we can get one of those going? Thank you for the roster post by the way, much appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Viciously

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Allizom wrote:
Can we get some times for squad practices? Also a baserace best time thread seems, in the past, to be a relatively good way of helping to promote improvement in control and speed by providing positive reinforcement so maybe we can get one of those going? Thank you for the roster post by the way, much appreciate.

hi np at all, what about u take that kace baserace thing in charge? ur a captain after all Razz

good idea, i like it, definitly should people be able to race ?go baserace :bot:!race 1 in less then 3 mins to be promoted to Vicious

also many of our new members and even some oldies arent registered or using forum, if we can get them on would be nice

we will be adding captains N trainers to Jr vicious has we definitly need more leadership going on as Juls Mini and I cant always be on we ask captains to show more leadership and not be afraid of leading N taking decisions..ive seen blesze1 today trying to get every1 to a pickup N win votes for EGFL..didnt work..if i was there i would have been more pushy more spamming wutever they need to understand they should come..bout 12 were online..only mulet and gabri3l went i think...jester and ble also tried to make a squadfreq 420 think people came N left..

squad need to be more solid, and for that every1 need to listen to a leader when they are newer players hence why idlike blesz1 and bloodlinez to be added to Captains on Jr Vicious..
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 pm

well it seems eg is gonna die because basically all people that are on are experienced players and the newer player just make a alias and quit after because they dont know what to do on this game. so i think we should add some newly players taht has just started eg and recruite them as trainer so we an help themm out to keep eg alive !!
Back to top Go down
andreo

andreo

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Well first of all, wow @ the new initiative & tnx for putting up al the effort. I'm going to try and be more online the next few months. Unfortunately I don't have so much time left in the week Sad

However! I'm usually here on sunday afternoons, evenings and on saturday during the day (GMT time)

I've gotten reasonably good at swinging & attacking so if you needs some hints on how to move about during an entire defence or attack ... if you need some 1 too shoot at or getting shot at ... msg me! (Use a pm on forum with a time & timezone & date) And i'll get back to you ASAP Wink

last but not least: Welcome to ViciouS!
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:28 pm

thinking of swing and attack viciously maybe you can make a suject and name it jr vicious positions so we can tell ytou what position we are best at likke like swinging and anch are my best
Back to top Go down
Viciously

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

u can do that urself bloodlnez, u know i want u as a captain on Jr Vicious, its up to mini juls allizom and rise of brutality..elixir and kn1 i guess cause im off internet access for a long while

best of to u all, may be ill log on when im back from Africa...who knows..anywayz if u see name <Lacoste> in game feel free to pm me..i might log on once in awhile if i have access to internet

travelling, peace

kick DRG ass and all the other squads Smile

oh N please get peeps active on forum its crazy look at Jr Vicious roster there like 3 on there registered.....some Vicious arent even registered....
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:44 am

Hi this is bloodlinez and this is the update roster so far

Owner:
Visciously Retired but still owner for ever (Juls,Mini)

Council:
kn1

Captains:
Allizom
Rise Of Brutality
Bloodlinez/ a little bit council rofl in my dreams

Trainers:(2)
StarShadow
Mr. Smith placed here until he fix his super lag
open
open
open

Roster (21):
CircuitSix
Jream
alarmclok
FunnyLittleChinese
Chyme
Sunny_B
BloodLinez
sause
dazzleme
stor((m))
shezdawg
2krome9s

I kicked the inactives (last seen 10 days ago) (Risk*,Pure*,GreatXpert,etc,Silverspell,American Eagle~,Mertchel there were 2-3 more)
Beware Who ever is in jr and is not active or is not registered will be kicked by me
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 am

BloodLinez wrote:
Hi this is bloodlinez and this is the update roster so far

Owner:
Visciously Retired but still owner for ever (Juls,Mini)

Council:
kn1
Bloodlinez(Alias Emerods)

Captains:
Allizom
Rise Of Brutality
Blesz1
Bloodlinez

Trainers:(2)
StarShadow
Mr. Smith placed here until he fix his super lag
open
open
open

Roster (26):
DATBOIWILL
Desbloom2

Raggy
Bannab(Plays Tw and was in zan esu in tw)
CircuitSix
Jream
alarmclok
FunnyLittleChinese
Chyme
Sunny_B
BloodLinez
sause
dazzleme
stor((m))
shezdawg
2krome9s

I kicked the inactives (last seen 10 days ago) (Risk*,Pure*,GreatXpert,etc,Silverspell,American Eagle~,Mertchel there were 2-3 more)
Beware Who ever is in jr and is not active or is not registered will be kicked by me
pm online only if you need help or wanna join

Last edited by BloodLinez on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SmartPunk

SmartPunk

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 pm

WHERE AM I?!? I must be the secret weapon no one knows about :p
Back to top Go down
BloodLinez

BloodLinez

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 am

SmartPunk wrote:
WHERE AM I?!? I must be the secret weapon no one knows about :p

lol there!!! added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P   Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jr Vicious roster - just for u Bloodlinez :P
Page 1 of 1