Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About ViciouS....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
minister

minister

About ViciouS.... Empty
PostSubject: About ViciouS....   About ViciouS.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:11 am

About Us...
something for the Outsiders / Rookies to read...

The Squad:
Pubs, Baseduel, and Squad matches, These are the 3 major things that fuel vicious in EG. The Council consists of Mini(minister) Time(famous) and Juls. all 3 of us know eachother in real life plus now we got blaine a nother friend from real life in and squad is made up of a core thats been together years through different squads like Discipline and Despair members like new*born, schwapper, andreo, racial and blazed assassin that stayed with us. We are a relaxed squad with a pressure free atmosphere, never scared of a challenge. As far as recruiting goes The Council tends to recruit active and positive players that play lots n actually listen, veterans can be overrated. The recruit chat can be given out by any vicious Pilot because we have 2 chats and keep pilots and recruits seperate. We do do 1 on 1 lessons on positions but we think the best way to get better is hands on experience in squad matches as your desired position but message the council if you need help in a specific position, we do what we can.

Squad Matches:

We want to start having one every weekend if possible, preferably Sunday afternoons. Scrimmages are always an option if we have 8+ on and we can assemble an unscheduled match for practise with another squad thats wicked. but we will be having one scheduled match every weekend to get prepared for egfl, I know aelfegar can only make saturdays so there will be saturday matches. but i thnk Time has sundays scheduled off work and only work nights so matchin on sunday is probly in our favour.. if you guys schedule sunday days off too that wouldnt be a to bad idea. Egfl coming up soon we're going to have to find our base on the new map and study/prac it and know ll the bomblines but thats prolly not for a little while.

The Past:

Well if your fairly new too squad or extreme-games vicious actually has quite a bit of history considering we're less then 1 year old as a squad. In the end of 2008 discipline and tycoon (eels squad then) fused to become Vicious for the new year. Eventually quicksand and his squad "indian's" wanted to fuse too with the idea of becoming the biggest squad in eg, we let a few of them on vicious and merged rest into recruit squad jr vicious. At this point we actually were The Biggest squad in Extreme-Games, we even split the squad into 2 sections "Alpha & Omega" alpha wore red banners, omega wore blue banners, and we would assemble inner squad matches against eachother every weekend for a few weeks 10v10'd our selves for prac with a pickup bot in private arena. Then mice. and his new squad "Pledge" comes along squad matches vicious and loss too us. later that week he requested squad fuse too.. which would have been our 3rd fuse, we merged again with the same contract as indians. We picked out a few of them for vicious rest to Jr squad to promote slowly. eventually Royal reformed and stole 2 of our captains (mice. and seoul who had admin on old site and screwed us),then suddenly eel wanted to rename squad and wanted full control of squad which me and famous didn't agree with. So he left and made new squad Devastate, tried to steal as much vicious as he could to kill us, things were giong downhill all of the sudden eel had a hate for vicious i think because we refused to dissolve or rename. now devastate talks trash every chance they get calling us dead everyone in eg thought we were dead but we weathered the storm Very Happy. Vicious is still playing together wreckin baseduel and forming in pubs. Our Subspace Journey Is Not Over.

Last edited by minister on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaine

Blaine

About ViciouS.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ViciouS....   About ViciouS.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:47 pm

$$ clan is going 2 be godlike
Back to top Go down
andreo

andreo

About ViciouS.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ViciouS....   About ViciouS.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 am

I'd like to update on that: Devastate is as good as dead. Those still in it just don't realize it. Not to continue with downtalk but i'd like to point out something important. We've been around for some time now this year. Squads like Arboreal and Rushing! which had wowfully more experience than us are now gone. So let's stick together, we're on the right track imo. but most of all

HAVE FUN ^^
Back to top Go down
Allizom

About ViciouS.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ViciouS....   About ViciouS.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Do you think we can get a squad roster up and running on forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About ViciouS.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ViciouS....   About ViciouS.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About ViciouS....
Page 1 of 1